Program for SAT-I
SAT stands for Scholastic Aptitude Test. It is a standardized test with a pre-defined syllabus that is designed to test critical thinking skills, as well as the ability to analyze and solve problems in math, critical reading, and writing. The SAT is one way to demonstrate a student's competitiveness and their likelihood to succeed in a course, and is one of the several factors that many universities and colleges consider when making their admission decisions alongside high school grades.
SAT is classified into two. The first is the SAT that tests knowledge of the subjects taught every day in high school classrooms which are reading, writing and math. The second is the SAT Subject Test that examines a student's proficiency in a particular subject matter. This test is usually taken by students who are applying for a specialized field of study such as English Literature, World History, Mathematics, Biology or Chemistry.
Preparation is key to getting a good score in the SAT. Investing time and effort in preparing for the exam is a critical element in the test taking strategy. Meccademia offers quality SAT coaching that ensures students get the best possible preparation. Here are just a few of the reasons why students should choose to prepare for the SAT with Meccademia:
- One of the oldest and most successful education institute in UAE with over 9 years of experience in assisting students make informed decisions about their futures and guiding them about their education options both in India and overseas.
- Vast experience in providing quality test preparation programmes for some of the most common standardized tests worldwide having helped several thousand students every year to successfully achieve their desired test scores.
- Experienced, qualified and professional faculty drawn from some of the most elite institutions in India all of whom have undergone a rigorous training schedule and who are subject to a regular and thorough evaluation process to ensure that their subject knowledge and teaching practices continue to be amongst the best in the industry.
- Thorough understanding of university entry requirements and admission processes worldwide.
- Flexible and convenient schedules that suit students' needs and requirements with small batch sizes that allow personalized attention to ensure that every individual establishes realistic goals for score improvement, understands the key test concepts and is given comprehensive guidance on effective test taking strategies.
Meccademia coaching centres adopt a number of powerful preparation methods:
- Content: Faculties at Meccademia use the most relevant and frequently tested content helping its students to fully familiarise themselves with the SAT and to organise their time in an effective manner to achieve the best scores.
- Critical Thinking Strategies: Realising that standardised tests rely on more than just the content, Meccademia constantly updates and customises its study and reference material, along with practice test papers, to ensure that it addresses the student's specific areas of concern. A personalised report which identifies areas of weaknesses and strengths is generated to help the student identify his or her testing patterns and work in a focused manner. Our result-oriented strategies enable students to increase both speed and accuracy.
- Essential Practice: Collection of practice tests, other than basic content and timed drills, follow the same structure of the actual SAT. The realistic practice and extensive training, as well as test day tips and exam strategies provided by expert instructors, enhance students' confidence in facing the actual test.
Program for SAT-II
We believe that if given right orientation, training and sufficient practice a GRADE XII student of CBSE can score a perfect 800 in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics. All that they need is
- deep understanding of the pattern of SAT exam
- reasonable practice
- short-cut techniques
- know-how to identify the question pattern
Our SAT Subject Test program is targeted and focused on the areas that offer the most return. We prepare students in a structured classroom setting with our expert teachers. The student will build confidence and important test-taking skills through targeted lessons, test-like practice,time-saving strategies and dynamic instruction.
Our program aim is not a goodscore in SAT but a perfect-800.
Why should you join Meccademia?
Exceptional Teachers Meccademia teachers go through a rigorous selection and training program. At Meccademia, you can have the confidence of knowing that your teacher is highly trained and supported by an outstanding team of academic advisors. We ensure that our teachers have a dynamic teaching style and expert knowledge about the test. These professionals take a personal interest in your success and guide you step-bystep toward a high score on the teachers are the foundation of our success and yours.
More than 125 Man-Years of Experience
Enroll with Meccademia and tap into more than 145 man-years of the combined experience of all the teachers, and test experts. Our tutors and student advisors are with you every step of the way—providing structure, academic advice, and motivation. The teachers are mentors and they mould each student in a unique way, Thanks to their vast experience.
Our classroom program is designed to help you maximize your available study time with our approach. We don't expect you to wade through thousands of pages of material. Our teachers always points out the "must-know" concepts on the Subject-SAT, helps you master them, and then shows you how to recognize and solve them on the exam itself. Your training at Meccademia is focused on getting the perfect 800 score in the least amount of time.
Score Improvement Strategies
At Meccademia, we teach you the format of the exam and then how you how totake advantage of it. Using ourstrategies, you'll increase your speed oneach question without sacrificing accuracy. At the end of your enrollment,you'll recognize every question type on the Subject-SAT, know the tactics to solve them, and be able to complete each question in minimal time.
3 Steps to Success: (1.Practice 2.Practice 3.Practice)
We believe that there is no practice like match practice.Thus we conduct practice exams that are fully proctored under test like conditions
and contain the most realistic questions available. Apart from the standard/scheduled tests the student can also access additional tests
and practice questions from the exclusive library we have for Subject-SAT.
Confidence is such an important part of your success on Test Day. At Meccademia, we believe that it all starts with your confidence in our programs. That's why we offer the most comprehensive guarantee:
- If you're not ready to take the test, you can study with us again for free.
- If you're not satisfied with your score gain—no matter how many points you improve—you can study with us again for free.
Batches, schedule and timings
We have a one month intensive program that prepares the studentsfor subject SAT program.