JEE (Main) Entrance Exam
The 4th Joint Entrance Examination (Main) - 2016 will be conducted by the JEE Apex Board (JAB) for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programmes in NITs, IIITs and other CFTIs etc. shall include the performance in the JEE (Main), according to the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
Exam Date : Offline : 3rd April, 2016 (Sunday), Online : 9th & 10th April, 2016
Declaration of Result : Stage-1 : Last week of April
1. Start of the online application process: 01-12-2015
2. Last date for Online submission of application: 31-12-2015
3. Display of answer key and OMR sheet: 18th to 22nd April 2016
4. Offline Exam (Pen & Paper based): 03-04-2016 (Sunday)
5. Online Exam (Computer based): 9th & 10th April, 2016 (Saturday & Sunday)
6 Declaration of JEE (Main)-2016 Result: 27-04-2016 (Wednesday)
1. Date of Birth - The candidates must have completed 17 years and he/she should not be completed 25 years, the year in which he/she appears for JEE (Main). General Category candidates, only whose date of birth falls on or after 01 October, 1991 is eligible. For the SC / ST / PwD there is a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age i.e. who are born on or after October 01, 1986 are eligible.
2. Year of Passing Qualifying Examination - Only those candidates who have passed their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2014 or 2015 OR those who are appearing in their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2016 are eligible to appear in JEE (Main) – 2016.
3. Number of Subjects in the Qualifying Examination - The candidates willing to appear for improvement examination of class 12th in 2016 have to appear in all the 5 subjects as per the scheme of study of the concerned board such as, (1-Language, 2-Physics, 3-Mathematics, 4-Any one of the subjects (Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Technical Vocational Subjects), 5-Any other subject) in class 12th / qualifying examination in order to be eligible for writing JEE (Main) - 2016.
4. Number of Attempts – A candidate is allowed to write JEE (Main) for a maximum of three times in consecutive years.
5. Number of Attempts and Age Limit for the States of Odisha - The age limit, for admission to institutions in the state of Odisha which were earlier admitting candidates based on their Sate level examinations, will be as per their past practice only. The number of attempts in such cases will also remain same as per their past practice. This will, however, be obviously not applicable for admission to IITs/NITs/IIITs/CFTIs.
Meccademia is UAE’s best coaching institute for engineering entrance exams like JEE (Main) Exam, for Meccan student results Click Here