Meccademia Olympiad Coaching for International Olympiad for Informatics (IOI):
Being the oldest education institute in the UAE, have been the best service provider for the great student community here. With decades of excellence and matchless delivery of quality training, we have been the best service provider not only in the field of general education, but also specialized training which includes preparation for Olympiads.
Having forayed into the field of Olympiad training with one of the best teams of faculty and materials, we have been the best coaching institute for Olympiad examinations.
Why Meccademia for Olympiad Coaching?Trainers- Renowned and respected:
We have been the best in this industry simply because our trainers are the best. In addition to having a carefully planned academic curriculum, we also ensure that the delivery of content is perfect and these qualities have made us the pioneers in the field of Olympiad coaching.
The most notable aspect of our training program is the method in which every trainer from Meccademia learns from each other in a collaborative pattern and also with trainers from all over the world. This way, we ensure that we deliver a spotless training routine. We have always been a step ahead of the rest in the way we endeavor to train our trainers with the most critical aspects of Olympiad coaching. Training sessions such as Bodhi Tree have kept our trainers updated with the current trends of International Olympiads, the format of the exams and any other information related to Olympiads. Our trainers are notable educationists with thorough knowledge on subject matter, ample of work experience and a passion for teaching and serving the student community.Materials- Refined for excellence:
Our home made materials that are hand-crafted by our trainers for the preparation of Olympiads have been the best in the market for valid reasons: the development of curriculum in a strategically planned manner, extensive tests and inspection for quality of content, sourcing inputs from a wide range of data, and a thorough regime of standardization of training for delivery of content.
Importantly, we source content from various books written by renowned authors from many parts of the world. These sources are inclusive of, but not limited to, books and other materials from Russia, China and India. Such an eclectic archive of data, when put into action by our elite faculty, gets created into the most reliable preparatory material for Olympiads.
The International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI) is an annual competitive programming competition for secondary school students. It is the second largest Olympiad, after International Mathematical Olympiad, in terms of number of participating countries (IOI 2014 saw participation of 84 countries).
The contest consists of two days of computer programming and problem-solving of algorithmic nature. Each contest will be three hours long and will feature six tasks. The tasks will be of widely varying difficulty. Students at the IOI compete on an individual basis, with up to four students competing from each participating country (with 81 countries in 2012).
In the UAE, the qualifiers are conducted by International Olympiad Foundation (IOF). To view the page of IOF, please click www.olympiads.org
Each country has official representatives of International Olympiad Foundation (IOF), who are authorized to shortlist the finest of the students to be eligible for International Olympiad for Informatics (IOI). In the UAE, www.olympiads.org is the only authorized body that conducts qualifying exams, overseen by International Olympiad Foundation (IOF) and shortlists students for International Olympiad for Informatics (IOI).Accomplishments & Next event:
Our ability in delivering the finest training program could be seen in the fact that the first ever team from the UAE gets prepared for the next International Olympiad for Informatics that would be held in Tehran, Iran from July 28 to August 4, 2017.
In fact, the recently concluded International Junior Science Olympiad (IJSO) has given great results with one of our students, Kaoushik Murugan securing a bronze, which is a motivation for the students who prepare for International Olympiad for Informatics (IOI) and other Olympiads.
Refer to the news articles: (Refer to News articles here XYZ)
- International Olympiad foundation is the official representative of International Olympiad for Informatics (IOI) in UAE.
- Students who wish to represent UAE in International Olympiad for Informatics (IOI) must qualify through Olympiad for Informatics Qualifier
- The official website of International Olympiad Foundation is www.olympiads.org
- You must qualify the Biology Preliminary Olympiad qualifier that will be conducted in June-2016. The Preliminary Olympiad qualifier is Multiple choice question test consisting of 30 questions from Biology. The Preliminary Olympiad qualifier can be taken in UAE in all the Emirates(Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwwain and Fujairah)
- If shortlisted in Preliminary Olympiad qualifier, you must appear for final qualifier to be held in Jan-2017. The final Olympiad qualifier is subjective test consisting of 2 questions from Programming. The final Olympiad qualifier can be taken in UAE in all the Emirates (Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwwain and Fujairah)
- You must not be older than 20 as on 1st-July-2017
- You must be student studying in a school or completing a school and not enrolled into any University
- International Olympiad foundation will shortlist the students based on the qualifiers for IOI.
- You can add your email ID to the notifications of the website www.olympiads.org
- Kindly keep track of the website ( www.olympiads.org ) for update about registration for qualifier exams.
- There are Olympiad centers available all over UAE ( Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwwain and Fujairah) and you can choose the most convenient center at the time of registration.
You can find more details about the International Olympiad for Informatics 2017 from: http://ioi2017.org/
Since 2016, some changes have been made in the syllabus. Great efforts have been taken to ensure that all necessary skills are tested. The syllabus is quite comprehensive, including Mathematics (Arithmetic and Geometry etc.), Computing Science (Algorithm and Complexity), Software Engineering and Computer Literacy.
To have a more extensive view of the syllabus, please visit http://www.ioinformatics.org/a_d_m/isc/iscdocuments/ioi-syllabus.pdfPast papers:
Students who register for qualifiers of www.olympiads.org are provided access to few of the finest and most intricate past papers in the industry.
To view more past papers, visit http://olympiads.win.tue.nl/ioi/tasks.html