Meccademia Olympiad Coaching for International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO):
We are the most seasoned training institute, providing quality education to students for the past few decades.
With decades of excellence and matchless delivery of quality training, we have been the best service provider not only in the field of general education, but also specialized training which includes preparation for Olympiads.
Having set our foot into the field of Olympiad training with one of the best teams of faculty and materials, we have been the best coaching institute for Olympiad examinations.
Why Meccademia for Olympiad Coaching?Trainers- Renowned and respected:
We have been the best in this industry primarily because our trainers are the finest. In addition to a systematically planned academic curriculum, we also ensure that the delivery of content is second to none and these qualities have been the yardsticks of perfection in the field of Olympiad coaching.
The most telling aspect of our training delivery is the method in which every trainer from Meccademia learns from each other and also with trainers from all over the world. This way, we ensure that we deliver an impeccable training routine. We have always been a class apart from the rest in the way we endeavor to equip our trainers with the most critical nuances of Olympiad coaching. Training sessions such as Bodhi Tree have kept our trainers updated and mastered with the current trends of International Olympiads, the format of the exams and any other information related to Olympiads.
Our trainers are reputed teachers with perfect knowledge on subject matter, ample work experience and a relentless passion for teaching and serving the student community.Materials- Refined for excellence:
Our home made materials for the preparation of Olympiads have towered above the many books that overrun the market for legitimate reasons: the development of curriculum in a critically assessed manner, surgical tests and experiments for quality of content, sourcing inputs from a wide range of data, and a detailed and complete methodology of standardization of training for delivery of content.
With our wide limits, we source inputs from various books written by renowned authors from many parts of the world. These sources are inclusive of, but not limited to, books and other materials from Russia, China and India. Such a massive collection of comprehensive data, when put into action by our elite faculty, gets formed into the most trusted and varied preparatory material for Olympiads.
The International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) is the World Championship Mathematics Competition for High School students and is held annually in a different country. This is one of the most prestigious and competitive International Olympiad Examinations.
The selection process differs by country, but it often consists of a series of tests which admit fewer students at each progressing test. Contestants must be under the age of 20 and must not be registered at any tertiary institution. Subject to these conditions, an individual may participate any number of times in the IMO. The examination is held over two consecutive days; each day the contestants have four-and-a-half hours to solve three problems.
For the UAE, International Olympiad Foundation (IOF) is the authorized body for shortlisting students for International mathematical Olympiad (IMO). It ensures that only the best students represent the UAE on an International chart. To know about International Olympiad Foundation (IOF), visit www.olympiads.org
Each country has official representatives of International Olympiad Foundation (IOF), who are authorized to shortlist the finest of the students to be eligible for International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO). In the UAE, www.olympiads.org is the only authorized body that conducts qualifying exams, overseen by International Olympiad Foundation (IOF) and shortlists students for International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO).Click here if you wish to register for a qualifier by Olympiads: www.olympiads.org
Accomplishments & Next Event:
Our success in delivering the perfect training program could be visible in the way the first ever team from the UAE gets prepared for the next the next International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) that will be the 58th in the history and is slotted to be conducted from July 12 to 23, 2017 in Brazil.
As a matter of fact, victory in the recently conducted International Junior Science Olympiad (IJSO) has been an incentive for the students who prepare for International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) and other Olympiads.< br /> Refer to the news articles: (Refer to News articles here XYZ)Qualification procedure for taking part in International Mathematics Olympiad - 2017 (Brazil):
- International Olympiad foundation is the official representative of International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO) in UAE.
- Students who wish to represent UAE in International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO) must qualify through Mathematics Olympiad Qualifier
- The official website of International Olympiad Foundation is www.olympiads.org
- You must qualify the Mathematics Preliminary Olympiad qualifier that will be conducted in June-2016. The Preliminary Olympiad qualifier is Multiple choice question test consisting of 30 questions from Mathematics. The Preliminary Olympiad qualifier can be taken in UAE in all the Emirates(Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwwain and Fujairah)
- If shortlisted in Preliminary Olympiad qualifier, you must appear for final qualifier to be held in Jan-2017. The final Olympiad qualifier is subjective test consisting of 6 questions from Mathematics. The final Olympiad qualifier can be taken in UAE in all the Emirates (Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwwain and Fujairah)
- You must not be older than 20 as on 1st-July-2017
- You must be student studying in a school or completing a school and not enrolled into any University
- International Olympiad foundation will shortlist the students based on the qualifiers for IMO.
- You can add your email ID to the notifications of the website www.olympiads.org
- Kindly keep track of the website ( www.olympiads.org ) for update about registration for qualifier exams.
- There are Olympiad centers available all over UAE ( Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwwain and Fujairah) and you can choose the most convenient center at the time of registration.
You can find more details about the International Mathematics Olympiad 2017 from: www.imo2017.org.br
The content ranges from extremely difficult algebra and pre-calculus problems to problems on branches of mathematics not conventionally covered at school and often not at university level either, such as projective and complex geometry, functional equations and well-grounded number theory, of which extensive knowledge of theorems is required.
In the UAE, www.olympiads.org shortlists students strictly on international standards set by the International Olympiad Foundation (IOF). Click here to know more about the syllabus of IMO http://olympiadhelper.com/subject/mathematics/International_Mathematics_Olympiad_IMO.aspx
The most important advice given to students is to have clear access to as much past papers as possible so that their preparation becomes easier
To access past papers of International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO), click http://pastpapersandpapers.blogspot.ae/p/blog-page.html