Meccademia Olympiad Coaching for International Chemistry Olympiad (IChO):
We are the oldest training institute in the United Arab Emirates, providing education to a vast multitude of students across the country.
With decades of excellence and matchless quality in the delivery of Olympiad training, we have been the pioneer in this industry, with our extensive and qualified training methodologies and tested materials.
Having extended our services into the field of Olympiad with prime skills, we have been the best coaching institute for Olympiad examinations.
Why Meccademia for Olympiad Coaching?Trainers- Renowned and respected:
Our trainers have been the best in the industry and have proved time and again that the quality of training would be directly reflected in the results. Their skills in critical aspects such as development of curriculum and delivery of content have proven to be very tactful and strategic and it is no surprise that our trainers are the most celebrated in the UAE.
Our uniqueness lines in our exclusive training program through which every trainer from Meccademia learns from each other and also with trainers from all over the world. This way, we make sure that all aspects of training are delivered flawlessly. Training events such as Bodhi Tree have kept our trainers up-to-date with the most recent innovations and trends of International Olympiads, the format of the exams and any other information related to Olympiads.
Our trainers are gifted educationists with undisputed knowledge on subject matter, plenty of work experience and an unquenchable thirst for teaching and serving the student community.Materials- Refined for excellence:
Irrespective of the countless number of books that flood the market, our home-made materials for Olympiad have been the most desired; the reasons are clear : the development of curriculum like no other, assessment of quality of content, sourcing inputs from a varied range of data, and a spotless methodology of standardization of training for delivery of content.
In order to ensure that our students do not lack even the slightest of quality, we sources inputs written by the most prestigious scholars from all over the world. These sources are inclusive of, but not limited to, books and other materials from Russia, China and India. Such a comprehensive collection of data, when put into work by members of our Research and Development, gets forged into the most reliable and comprehensive preparatory material for Olympiads.
The International Chemistry Olympiad (IChO) is an annual competition for the world’s most talented chemistry students at the secondary school level. Nations around the world send a team of four students who are tested on their chemistry knowledge and skills in a five-hour laboratory practical and five-hour written theoretical examination.
The program is intended to stimulate student interest in chemistry through independent and creative solving of chemical problems. It also aims to promote international contacts in chemistry, friendships between young scientific workers of different nationalities, cooperation among pupils, and exchange of pedagogical and scientific experience in chemistry. It is intended to stimulate the activities of students interested in chemistry by a way of the independent and creative solution of chemical problems. The International Chemistry Olympiad (IChO) competitions help to facilitate cordial relations between young adults of different nationalities; they encourage cooperation and international understanding.
In the UAE, International Olympiad Foundation (IOF) is the official representative of International Chemistry Olympiad (IChO). Its official website is www.olympiads.org
Each country has official representatives of International Olympiad Foundation (IOF), who are authorized to shortlist the finest of the students to be eligible for International Chemistry Olympiad (IChO). In the UAE,www.olympiads.org is the only authorized body that conducts qualifying exams, overseen by International Olympiad Foundation (IOF) and shortlists students for International Chemistry Olympiad (IChO).Accomplishments & Next Event:
The quality of our service could be reflected in the fact that the first batch from the UAE gets ready for the next International Chemistry Olympiad (IChO) that is the 49th of its kind. It would be held from 6 - 15 July 2017, Nakhon Pathom, Thailand.
To view more about the programs, visit this page. http://icho2017.sc.mahidol.ac.th/Programs.php
In a point of fact, the recently concluded International Junior Science Olympiad (IJSO) has been a big success with the very first team from the UAE had three Meccans out of which one of them, Kaoushik Murugan secured the bronze. This has been a motivation for the students who prepare for International Chemistry Olympiad (IChO) and other Olympiads.Refer to the news articles: (Refer to News articles here XYZ) Qualification procedure for taking part in International Chemistry Olympiad - 2017 (Nakon Pathom, Thailand):
- International Olympiad foundation is the official representative of International Chemistry Olympiad (IChO) in UAE.
- Students who wish to represent UAE in International Chemistry Olympiad (IChO) must qualify through Chemistry Olympiad Qualifier
- The official website of International Olympiad Foundation is www.olympiads.org
- You must qualify the Chemistry Preliminary Olympiad qualifier that will be conducted in June-2016. The Preliminary Olympiad qualifier is Multiple choice question test consisting of 30 questions from Chemistry. The Preliminary Olympiad qualifier can be taken in UAE in all the Emirates(Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwwain and Fujairah)
- If shortlisted in Preliminary Olympiad qualifier, you must appear for final qualifier to be held in Jan-2017. The final Olympiad qualifier is subjective test consisting of 6 questions from Chemistry. The final Olympiad qualifier can be taken in UAE in all the Emirates (Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwwain and Fujairah)
- You must not be older than 20 as on 1st-July-2017
- You must be student studying in a school or completing a school and not enrolled into any University
- International Olympiad foundation will shortlist the students based on the qualifiers for IChO.
- You can add your email ID to the notifications of the website www.olympiads.org
- Kindly keep track of the website ( www.olympiads.org ) for update about registration for qualifier exams.
- There are Olympiad centers available all over UAE ( Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwwain and Fujairah) and you can choose the most convenient center at the time of registration.
You can find more details about the International Chemistry Olympiad 2017 from: http://icho2017.sc.mahidol.ac.th/
The syllabus of the competition contains subjects from several areas of chemistry, including organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, physical chemistry, analytical chemistry, biochemistry, and spectroscopy. Though the majority of these subjects are included in most secondary school chemistry programs, for the most part, they are evaluated at a much deeper level and many may require a level of knowledge and understanding comparable to that of post-secondary education.
To view more about the syllabus for International Chemistry Olympiad (IChO), please visit http://www.pianetachimica.it/olimpiadi/39icho/39icho_Syllabus.pdf
www.olympiads.org ensures that all the students who register for the qualifiers with it are given complete access to the best of the past papers as it is very essential for students to have revised all these.
Click here to access few of the past papers of International Chemistry Olympiad (IChO): http://icho2014.hus.edu.vn/Exam-and-Solutions-Previous-IChOs/0001/01/Exam-and-Solutions-Previous-IChOs-201.html