Meccademia Olympiad Coaching for International Biology Olympiad (IBO):
We are the oldest training institute in the United Arab Emirates, providing education to a vast multitude of students across the country.
With decades of excellence and matchless quality in the delivery of Olympiad training, we have been the pioneer in this industry, with our extensive and qualified training methodologies and tested materials.
Having extended our services into the field of Olympiad with prime skills, we have been the best coaching institute for Olympiad examinations.
Why Meccademia for Olympiad Coaching?Trainers- Renowned and respected:
Our trainers have been the best in the industry and have proved time and again that the quality of training would be directly reflected in the results. Their skills in critical aspects such as development of curriculum and delivery of content have proven to be very tactful and strategic and it is no surprise that our trainers are the most celebrated in the UAE.
Our uniqueness lines in our exclusive training program through which every trainer from Meccademia learns from each other and also with trainers from all over the world. This way, we make sure that all aspects of training are delivered flawlessly. Training events such as Bodhi Tree have kept our trainers up-to-date with the most recent innovations and trends of International Olympiads, the format of the exams and any other information related to Olympiads.
Our trainers are gifted educationists with undisputed knowledge on subject matter, plenty of work experience and an unquenchable thirst for teaching and serving the student community.Materials- Refined for excellence:
Irrespective of the countless number of books that flood the market, our home-made materials for Olympiad have been the most desired; the reasons are clear : the development of curriculum like no other, assessment of quality of content, sourcing inputs from a varied range of data, and a spotless methodology of standardization of training for delivery of content.
In order to ensure that our students do not lack even the slightest of quality, we sources inputs written by the most prestigious scholars from all over the world. These sources are inclusive of, but not limited to, books and other materials from Russia, China and India. Such a comprehensive collection of data, when put into work by members of our Research and Development, gets forged into the most reliable and comprehensive preparatory material for Olympiads.
The International Biology Olympiad (IBO) is an annual event where students from all over the world compete on their knowledge of biology. The participants are school students aged from 14 to 19. To take part in the IBO, the students must be in the top four in the National Biology Olympiad in their individual countries. All participating countries send the four winners of their National Biology Olympiad to the IBO, usually accompanied by two adults who are members of the international jury for the duration of the competition. In the UAE, the shortlisting of students is done by www.olympiads.org , the official representatives of International Olympiad Foundation (IOF) It provides a great opportunity to compare educational methods and exchange experiences. Also, the IBO stimulates contact between students and teachers from many countries in a friendly environment.
International Olympiad foundation is the official representative of International Biology Olympiad (IBO) in UAE. Students who wish to represent UAE in International Biology Olympiad (IBO) must qualify through Biology Olympiad Qualifier.
Click here if you wish to register for a qualifier by Olympiads www.olympiads.orgAccomplishment & Next Event:
The quality of our service could be reflected in the fact that the first batch from the UAE gets ready for the next International Biology Olympiad (IBO) Organized by the Royal Society of Biology in partnership with the University of Warwick, UK.
In a point of fact, the recently concluded International Junior Science Olympiad (IJSO) has been a big success with the very first team from the UAE had three Meccans out of which one of them, Kaoushik Murugan secured the bronze. This has been a motivation for the students who prepare for International Biology Olympiad (IBO) and other Olympiads.Refer to the news articles: (Refer to News articles here XYZ) Qualification procedure for taking part in International Biology Olympiad - 2017 (Warwick, UK):
- International Olympiad foundation is the official representative of International Biology Olympiad (IBO) in UAE.
- Students who wish to represent UAE in International Biology Olympiad (IBO) must qualify through Biology Olympiad Qualifier
- The official website of International Olympiad Foundation is www.olympiads.org
- You must qualify the Biology Preliminary Olympiad qualifier that will be conducted in June-2016. The Preliminary Olympiad qualifier is Multiple choice question test consisting of 30 questions from Biology. The Preliminary Olympiad qualifier can be taken in UAE in all the Emirates(Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwwain and Fujairah)
- If shortlisted in Preliminary Olympiad qualifier, you must appear for final qualifier to be held in Jan-2017. The final Olympiad qualifier is subjective test consisting of 6 questions from Biology. The final Olympiad qualifier can be taken in UAE in all the Emirates (Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwwain and Fujairah)
- You must not be older than 20 as on 1st-July-2017
- You must be student studying in a school or completing a school and not enrolled into any University
- International Olympiad foundation will shortlist the students based on the qualifiers for IBO.
- You can add your email ID to the notifications of the website www.olympiads.org
- Kindly keep track of the website ( www.olympiads.org ) for update about registration for qualifier exams.
- There are Olympiad centers available all over UAE ( Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwwain and Fujairah) and you can choose the most convenient center at the time of registration.
You can find more details about the International Biology Olympiad 2017 from: http://ibo2017.org/
The competition consists of two parts, theoretical and practical (experimental) examinations that comply with the guidelines and rules.
The questions in the Theory test should be grouped by domains in about the following percentages: Cell Biology (20%), Animal anatomy & Physiology (25%), Plant Anatomy and Physiology (15%), Ethology (5%), Genetics & Evolution (20%), Ecology (10%), Biosystematics (5%).
To view more about the syllabus for International Biology Olympiad (IBO), visit http://www.biologyexams4u.com/2012/04/international-biology-olympiad-syllabus.html#.WFP1Tht97IUPast papers:
International Biology Olympiad (IBO) sets all its examinations and syllabus based on the evaluation and critical assessment done in the past IBO papers.
To have access to past papers of IBO, please visit http://www.ukbiologycompetitions.org/british-biology-olympiad/syllabus/